Detailed and comprehensive reports.
We can accommodate last minute bookings.
Fast turnover. Always on time with any request.
PROPERTY CONDITION REPORTS
A property condition report must be compiled prior to the commencement of any new tenancy. In a property condition report we outline the exact condition of a property prior to a tenancy. Once the lease has ended this report is used to ensure that the property is left in the same condition. Based on any discrepancies, a property condition report may legally oblige the tenants to repair any damages that have occurred during their occupation of a property.
- Fast turnaround
- All PCR’s reviewed by our Quality Controllers
- PCR templates can be customised and branded with your logo
- Detailed reports focusing on written descriptions to protect your owners in court
Inventory Lists record the details of the contents included in a property available for rent, including the condition and quantity of those items. The list is reviewed and agreed with the tenant prior to moving into the property and is reviewed again during Routine Inspections and for Final Bond Inspections.
- Provided on a separate document to ensure final bond is easier to conduct
- If ordering a Property Condition Report to go with the Inventory Report, a separate document will be provided for the inventory as well as separate photography of only inventory items per area
Routine inspections are conducted throughout a tenants occupation of a property as a means of ensuring it is being maintained to a high and acceptable standard. They are also required to identify any maintenance that may be necessary during the tenancy. Routine inspections are carried out six weeks after the tenants have moved in and every three months after that.
- We always allocate the same staff member to your Routine Inspection portfolio for consistency
- Routines can be done however your company desires, or we can suggest new and innovative ways of conducting your quarterlies
- Your company checklists followed, if you do not have one in place we follow ours which you will have a copy of
PROPERTY CONDITION REPORT PHOTO RE – SHOOT
Once completing a Property Condition Report with Asset Reports, you may request for a photo re shoot after you have completed your Final Bond Inspection. The ‘re-shoot’ will give you all brand new photos which you can attach to your previous Property Condition Report which was conducted by us.
The best time to get a photo re shoot is:
- After a 6 – 12 months tenancy has ended, unless there has been major renovation.
- Since you are conducting the final bond inspection, you will amend the existing Property Condition Report with minor changes, you can simply request the photo re shoot to save money in your agency without re ordering a whole new report.