An Asset Reports Tax Depreciation Schedule is a natural extension to the work accountants perform for their clients.
We prepare the report in an accountant-friendly format, including providing you the data file in formats compatible with the most common accounting packages.
An Asset Reports Tax Depreciation Schedule is prepared for your client, in a form that can be easily included in your client’s annual tax return. The ATO also allows adjustments for two prior years, meaning the cumulative tax benefit to present-day may realise additional significant financial benefits for your client.
Asset Reports is a Perth-based business, with our property inspectors and ATO-approved, TPB-registered QS working alongside each other. We cover the entire metro area, and have more regional reach than our competitors. All this adds up to maximum convenience for you and exceptional value to your clients. How?
- We always attend every property we work on – physical inspections identify more depreciation benefits than remote, “desktop” assessments and avoid client self-assessment exposure.
- We’re Perth-based, working WA business hours – rather than 2-3 hour time difference with eastern states business
- We do the work, rather than requiring your clients fill out a 10-20 page questionnaire.
- We attend the property within 5 days of a booking, and complete the report within 7 days of the inspection – compared to up to 3 months by others allowing you to close your client files earlier.
- Our property inspectors and TPB-registered QS work alongside each other, and work together on your client’s property. This maximises the return to your client, and minimises any ATO exposure otherwise introduced by remote, questionnaire-based assessments.
Recommending Asset Reports to your clients is a high return, low risk proposition. Asset Reports has been preparing client investment property reports, on behalf of real estate professionals, for nearly a decade. We know the quality of our work is a reflection on you, and we treat this very seriously. We honour the commitments you make to your clients, relating to
- the quality and accuracy of the report
- the cost effectiveness of the service, and
- rapid turnaround time.